Friday, November 02, 2007

newly born

two new guys have entered my brother vivek and his wife suman's life in the last 6 months...
my little nephew anish :-)

and a brand new company :-)



being a part of a new company was always going to be exciting... but the freedom i experienced to approach, design and implement the app was awesome ! and of course it was damn nice to actually complete and deliver a project ! even though the project was similar to the kinda stuff we do in thoughtworks, the experience of taking on the entire responsibility (now thats a lie, i ran to my brother for every small decision) of a project was a first.

i am back to working on my initial project ideas, now with a company backing my effort... im still as confused about what i want to do as i was when i quit thoughtworks... but still as excited to discover it :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Apoorv Gawde said...

COngrats and best of luck! :) keep clicking those pics man!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Best dude!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger ofsurrealthoughts said...

Hey, blog hopped my way to here..
some great pics that you've taken.
Also liked the simplicity (matter-of-fact) in your wrtining

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Get a Toll Free Number said...

I was surprised you aren't more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home